Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LEARNING ABOUT INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL



LEARNING ABOUT
INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL



            Caused there were graduation celebration, Mr Andreas and some classmates could not joint English class. So, we just  read and discussed about International journal from Udin’s group. We try to understand the journal, but it was difficult enough. The difficulties caused by we could not translated well the journal. Many words and term was not familiar to us. Sometimes I tried to looked for it in dictionary, but was not satisfied me. The meaning so complicated. But I tried again to understand it.
            By the way, suddenly I had a good desire. What was that? Made own journal, in English of course. Yeah, with struggle, maybe I can publish it in an International Journal. Wow, it would be so great. Hemh, I should learn much about journal writing and how to publish it. Ok. That would be one of my future goal.

No comments:

Charity for blog development

Bagi yang ingin menyisihkan sebagian rezekinya untuk pengembangan blog ini, silahkan kirim ke rek BNI Cab. Semarang 0162468167
atas nama Muhamad Taufik Hidayat . Terimakasih. ;-)