Total Pageviews

Thursday, January 9, 2014

FRIENDSHIP







Fembriani, Novi and Kandita brought international journal about teaching, the titled was Analysis of Prospective Classroom Teachers’ Teaching of  Mathematical Modeling and Problem Solving”. This journal was a qualitative research.  Based from mathematical problem solving and modeling. The author analyzed prospective classroom teachers’ experiences throught their “Teaching Experience” course and visiting public primary schools. Especially analyzed teaching mathematical problem solving and modeling.
The interesting part of our discuss was about the correlation between the journal content with our experience. Yeah, as a ex-prospective teacher, we also felt “teaching experience” in PPL. We found much difficulties in teaching caused by much factors. From material, class management, method, technique etc. Even I had felt when I tried to teached 2nd year students, the class became very “chaos”.  That was so funny and also frightened.
In the last presentation, Fembri Cs presented some quotes. The most inspired me was about friendship. I  remembered that I have some bestfriend in my hometown, Tegal. What I learnt from my bestfriends? I learnt that the most happiness if we could make other people happy.

No comments:

Charity for blog development

Bagi yang ingin menyisihkan sebagian rezekinya untuk pengembangan blog ini, silahkan kirim ke rek BNI Cab. Semarang 0162468167
atas nama Muhamad Taufik Hidayat . Terimakasih. ;-)