Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

LESSON FROM TWO FRIENDS



LESSON FROM
TWO FRIENDS




This is my third journal in English class. OK, I will describe what happened, what I felt and what I learnt in English class last week.
            Last week were my friend’s opportunity to read their each journal in the front of class. They were Ratih and Mrs. Retno. Ratih told about her experience and feeling in her birthday. She got surprising party from her family and also got much congratulation greetings and prays from people who love her included us. She felt very thanked of everything which God had given to her, through her life. OK, I hope she more mature and success. BTW, thanks for the lunch. J
            While Mrs. Retno told her experience did her post-graduate education with us. Hemh, I think Mrs. Retno was very inspiratif and could became a role model of her spirit. I hope she could success in her post-graduate program although should encounter much struggling. We’ll always support and help you.

No comments:

Charity for blog development

Bagi yang ingin menyisihkan sebagian rezekinya untuk pengembangan blog ini, silahkan kirim ke rek BNI Cab. Semarang 0162468167
atas nama Muhamad Taufik Hidayat . Terimakasih. ;-)