Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

NEW SPIRIT

NEW SPIRIT

 
Yesterday I got opportunity to presented my first journal in front of the class. Actually I felt doubt because I didn’t know my journal quality, Is it good, bad, or very bad? But, I think it was ok if my journal was bad, at least I will get some reviews from my uni teacher and also from my classmates. Yeah, it will make my work better and better.
After I presented it, my journal got much reviews from Mr Andreas and my classmates. Much mistakes on my sentences, from  used tenses, gerund, terms and many more. But I was not shy or disappointed, instead I felt got more spirit and motivation to improve my English skill. I think I should learning more and follow Mr. Andrea’s advices, like notice the grammar, learning part of speech, enrich vocabulary etc. Mr Andrea also gave us his draft book of English Education for Science Student. The draft consist of 4 files which the students should have read it in three days.

No comments:

Charity for blog development

Bagi yang ingin menyisihkan sebagian rezekinya untuk pengembangan blog ini, silahkan kirim ke rek BNI Cab. Semarang 0162468167
atas nama Muhamad Taufik Hidayat . Terimakasih. ;-)