Total Pageviews

Wednesday, January 1, 2014

PRESENTATION



PRESENTATION






            Last week in English class, my friend, Ratih Purnama got opportunity to presented her journal in the front of class. Caused by our lecture not came yet, we try to helped her to reviewed her journal. Just a minute, Mr Andrea came and continued to repaired Ratih’s Journal. There were some lesson from her journal, so we tried to memorized it.
            After Mr Andrea reviewed Ratih’s journal, he asked us to presented our article’s translation. He wanted there were group started to presented their work. Finally, Udin’s group presented their work. They presented international journal about inquiry. I thinked that was so interesting, but I could not followed their presentation because the text too long. So, I just could understand a little. It was so sad for me.
I hope I could improve my English skill so in the next time I could following other  presentation well.

No comments:

Charity for blog development

Bagi yang ingin menyisihkan sebagian rezekinya untuk pengembangan blog ini, silahkan kirim ke rek BNI Cab. Semarang 0162468167
atas nama Muhamad Taufik Hidayat . Terimakasih. ;-)